My cleaning caddy has various cleaning supplies that I keep on hand. To produce professional cleaning results effortlessly, my cleaning team and I use only the best products. Below, you’ll find my list of favorite cleaning supplies.
- Dawn Powerwash Dish Spray: The Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray is ideal for cleaning dishes, stovetops, and bathrooms. In truth, you can use this dish spray for pretty much anything you’d scrub with soap and water. The spray evenly distributes soap, making cutting grease a breeze!
- The Pink Stuff Miracle Paste: I also keep a tub of The Pink Stuff Miracle Paste Cleaner in my caddy, which I use to clean sinks, bathrooms, and even the oven. Learn more about The Pink Stuff paste’s multi-purpose uses in the article “How To Use The Pink Stuff To Clean Everything!”.
- Sprayaway Glass Cleaner: With its streak-free formula, Sprayaway Glass Cleaner is my go-to glass cleaner. Your mirrors will sparkle when you use this glass cleaner with glass cleaning cloths. You’ll never want to use traditional window cleaners like Windex again after using Sprayaway Glass Cleaner.
- Orange Glo Furniture Polish: My favorite furniture polish is Orange Glo Furniture Polish because it leaves behind a pleasant orange scent and leaves your wood surfaces looking flawless. The pledge furniture polish does not work for me, and other furniture polishes leave behind too much residue (even after buffing). When it comes to Orange Glo polish, less is more. Should you accidentally apply too much oil, buff it off with a dry microfiber rag. The sparkling results will blow you away!
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray: As for me, I have no interest in getting infected with monkeypox, and neither do you. EPA.gov states that Lysol Disinfectant Spray kills the monkeypox virus effectively. Considering that Covid-19 is still on the loose and monkeypox has emerged, I recommend keeping Lysol Disinfectant Spray in your cleaning supply.
- Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush With Heavy Duty Refills: From my perspective, it’s better to use the Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush toilet wand than the Clorox Toilet Wand because its refillable heavy-duty brush heads are more durable. I used to use the Clorox wand, but the brush heads constantly fell apart, making it was hard to scrub the toilet bowl. The Scrubbing Bubbles brush head gives your toilet bowl a deep clean you can trust.
- Razor Blade Scraper: Razor blade scrapers are ideal for scraping off stuck-on food from glass cooktops or removing burnt-on bits from ovens. Also, they’re great for scraping up sticky residue. With a razor blade scraper, you can get rid of dried paint splatters, sticker residue, and stuck-on price tags.
- Sponge Daddy Dual-Sided Sponge & Scrubber: When it comes to sponges, the Sponge Daddy set is the best, and if you use the Scrub Daddy or Scrub Mommy line, then you know how amazing these sponges are! When it comes to cleaning, traditional sponges don’t suffice, and some scouring sponges leave scratches. Therefore, Scrub Daddy is the perfect scrubbing collection; you will get powerful scrubbing without causing damage to your surfaces. These sponges are absolutely amazing!
- Mr. Clean Magic Erasers: The magic eraser is made of melamine, a nitrogen-rich organic base. According to apartmenttherapy.com, melamine is used in everything from dry erase boards to sound insulation. There are dozens of uses for magic erasers, including removing scuff marks, burnt-on grease, marker and crayon scribbles, among others. Your cleaning caddy should always have magic erasers. Discover more ways to use the magic eraser by reading “7 Amazing Ways To Use The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.”
- Zep Foaming Wall Cleaner: I can’t imagine having to clean walls and baseboards without Zep’s Foaming Wall Cleaner, which is so efficient! The task of scrubbing walls and baseboards can be tedious and requires a lot of elbow grease. Thankfully, however, not with Zep’s Foaming Wall Cleaner. All you have to do is spray and wipe to make the walls and baseboards look gorgeous. Cleaning becomes effortless with the spray, as it instantly removes dirt and grease from the surface. A magic eraser and a rag are the perfect combinations for using this spray.
- Heavy Duty Swiffer Duster: A Swiffer Heavy Duty Duster with an extendable handle is one of the Swiffer Dusters I keep on my cleaning caddy. It is more effective to use a Swiffer duster versus a feather duster since a Swiffer collects dust and helps to move it down to the ground rather than flicking it around in the air.
- Glass Cleaning Cloths: Mirrors and glass are easier to clean with a glass cleaning cloth because they don’t leave behind lint as regular microfiber rags. They’re also great for buffing stainless steel and removing dust and lint from black appliances.
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloths: When it comes to cleaning, microfiber cloths or rags are a must-have. Since the material absorbs moisture, it’s perfect for drying water and buffing all kinds of things.
- Deep Cleaning Brush: Deep Cleaning Brushes are great for cleaning those hard-to-reach places. Sometimes a rag won’t do; it helps to use the deep cleaning brush to scrub the edges around faucets or other tight spaces.
- Dr. Bronner’s Castile Liquid Soap: Castile soap is an olive oil-based soap that originated hundreds of years ago in the Castile region of Spain. Castile soaps used to come from olive oils, but now other oils, such as coconut oil, are used. Since this soap is naturally derived, it’s biodegradable. Mopping the floors with castile soap and warm water is a gentle solution that I like. It’s also great for making all-purpose cleaners, washing dishes, washing laundry, and even using it as a body wash!
- Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish: When cleaning stainless steel kitchen appliances, I only trust the Weiman Stainless Steel cleaning kit. Other products are available, but when used correctly, Weiman Stainless Steel products are unbeatable.
Even though these products are ideal for my cleaning jobs, everyone cleans differently, and your choice of cleaning products will probably depend on what type of job you’re doing.