The first thing you need to know about The Pink Stuff Miracle Paste is that it is a mildly abrasive paste cleaner. This paste can be applied to most surfaces using a microfiber cloth or sponge. To use The Pink Stuff, rub the paste over the stained area in a circular motion. Rinse with a damp rag afterward. You will need to buff the surface with a clean, dry microfiber cloth to polish it and create a streak-free finish. Essentially, this is how you typically use The Pink Stuff paste to clean most things.
Cleaning Your Stovetop With The Pink Stuff
Follow these steps to clean your glass cooktop or gas range stovetop.
- First, remove the iron grates.
- Take a sponge and dip it into the cleaning paste
- Next, scrub the stove in a circular motion.
- A plastic scraper may be used to gently remove baked-on burnt spots.
- Rinse the stovetop with a rag lightly soaked in clean water after scrubbing it.
- Using a microfiber cloth, dry and buff the stove.
How To Clean Your Oven With The Pink Stuff
To clean your oven with The Pink Stuff, you will need a handful of microfiber cloths, a sponge, and a steel scrubber.
- Apply The Pink Stuff paste directly to the interior of the oven with a microfiber cloth or sponge.
- Scrub the inside of the oven using the stainless steel scrubber to remove dirt and grime.
- After using the cleaner, wipe it off with a damp microfiber cloth.
- Create a shine by buffing and drying the oven’s interior with a clean and dry microfiber cloth.
How long can you leave Pink Stuff in the oven? Up to 10 minutes is the answer. The Pink Stuff will become harder to wipe off if left on surfaces for too long.
Watch the video, “Cleaning Oven With The Pink Stuff” by Ethiopia Negash.
Using The Pink Stuff To Clean Your Pots And Pans
Pots and pans can also be cleaned with Pink Stuff to remove burnt spots. With The Pink Stuff, you will need a steel scrubber (like the one described above) or a scratch-free scrub daddy sponge to clean burnt food or burnt bottoms.
- With your scrubber or sponge, apply a blob of the paste to your pot or pan.
- Gently scrub in a circular motion.
- Rinse and repeat until all of the burnt staining is gone.
Cleaning Your Shower Glass With The Pink Stuff
Izzie Deibe wrote an article on Express.co.uk stating that The Pink Stuff is great for cleaning shower glass. As described in the article, you should clean glass with The Pink Stuff by following these steps:
- Rub the dry cleaner onto the shower glass with a microfiber cloth or sponge.
- Rinse the cleaner off.
- Dry the shower glass with a clean and dry microfiber cloth.
Cleaning Your Shower Grout With The Pink Stuff
This cleaner is brilliant for brightening and cleaning grout. You can apply The Pink Stuff with a detail brush or an old toothbrush and work it into the grout to maintain it. This cleaning process will help reduce or remove staining, mold build-up, and discolorations. Learn more by reading this article >>click here<<
To clean shower grout with The Pink Stuff, follow these steps:
- Use a toothbrush or cleaning detail brush to apply the paste
- Next, gently scrub the grout with the brush
- Then, rinse the cleaner off with water
- Repeat the above steps if needed
- Rinse again
- Lastly, buff dry with a clean microfiber cloth
Cleaning Stainless Steel With The Pink Stuff
Highly polished stainless steel should not be cleaned with The Pink Stuff because it is mildly abrasive and can scratch the surface. The Pink Stuff can, however, be used to shine and clean uncoated stainless steel.
MyHomeDwelling.com says that you can clean stainless steel using The Pink Stuff by following these steps:
- Use a rag or cleaning sponge to scoop out The Pink Stuff from its container. Be careful not to use a scratchy or metal cleaning cloth, as this can damage your stainless steel.
- Cover your stainless steel surface completely with the cleaning product
- Remove any caked-on grease or debris from the stainless steel by rubbing the product into it
- With a damp rag or towel, wipe away the cleaning product, making sure not to leave any residue behind
- For additional protection, use a multipurpose cleaner or stainless steel polish after wiping down your stainless steel.
The Pink Stuff is great at removing caked-on grime and dirt, but you should take care when scrubbing stainless steel surfaces with it. You don’t want to remove any of its protective coating!
Wall Cleaning With The Pink Stuff
Have you ever wondered whether The Pink Stuff can be used on walls? According to an article on themummybubble.co.uk, the cleaner can remove scuff marks. According to this article, you should gently rub away scuff marks with a damp microfiber cloth and The Pink Stuff.
Want to learn more about The Pink Stuff? Read this article >>click here<<
Learn how others are using The Pink Stuff for all their cleaning needs by watching these YouTube videos >>click here<<